Warploque - Cast up the Zombie Pirates!

Jamais trop de pirates zombie.
 

A propos

Hello there Ladies and Gents! Yes, it's me again :P

 

For those who do not know me from the various Miniature Forums, or if you have not seen my previous Projects, "Cast up the Dragon" and "Cast up the Giant" ( You can kind of see the theme here :P ), my name is Alex, also known as WarplockMonkey, Warploque or just plain Warpy. I am an amature wargames miniatures sculptor, and have been sculpting small scale miniatures for about 4 years.

This time,  I have been working on some 28mm undead pirates, and, after alot of interest on the internet, I have decided to get em finished and cast up!

I have for a while been running my own website, selling casts of my work in metal and resin, but because of the lack of a pre-order option through the service I am using, I have no idea whether it would be financially viable to cast the model. Resin casting is a very expensive buisness, and I would need to KNOW that people would be interested in casts of the model before I make the financial commitment!

This is where this website comes in! In this pack, you will be buying,

 

Captain Morgan Fellbeard


 

The Old Man of the Deep


Undead Pirate Crewmen

Undead Pirate Ogre

 

You can also order extra numbers of any of these if you so wish, just look under the "Bonus Products" section!

If you place an order, you are not charged until the target number of orders, in this case 10, has been reached. Then, as SOON as I have received the casts, they will be sent to you! :)

 

I hope to hear from you guys soon!

 

- Alex

 
 
 

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés